February 25, 2004

First day using "weblog"

hmm...hari ini baru nyoba yang namanya weblog...well I am trying to be a writer....who knows...might make a few million rupiah out of it.
Jumat kemarin aku baru selesai nonton serial sex and the city, season one. Ada satu hal yang menarik dari film itu, tentang betapa rumit-nya cewe'...dan aku sadar betapa mirip-nya karakter si carrie bradshaw...she is the leading lady on that series...with some of my friends...well minus the free sex, drinking and booze...kemiripan itu terletak pada...no matter how good your guy is..there's always some flaws in him right?...but the constant nagging about confirmation of his affection or love....
Selesai nonton film itu...aku langsung berpikir...bener apa engga ya....mahluk yang namanya 'wanita' itu memang sangat kompleks??....
Mungkin juga sih.....but since I am also a women...it is kinda hard to keep everything under perspektif....I want to start writting about how complicated women are....in general....and my friends in specific......hmm..so..I want to do a research...about how a man looking at their woman..if they are nagging about their relationship.....asking for confirmation and such.....wish me luck k ...