April 14, 2004

Another version of "What a Perfect Birthday"....

Lately I was inspired by something I read on the net...then I try to write my version of the story on my weblog...just so I remember that everybody has different opinion or experience about something with the same subject or object....(ngerti ga sich?...makanya jangan sok nginggris..hihihihi..mau ngungkapin kata-kata nya kayaknya susah banget...hehehehe...)

Well I was reading about a surprise birthday gift...from a husband to his wife...the husband was just being romantic, though he manage to makes his wife a little BT by pretending that he didn't remember her birthday, and by the end of the day...ta...da....
he gave her a second honeymoon on one of the highest hotel in Thailand.....(Aku baca ini dari Nita's footprints...lucu juga...)

It happened hmm...almost 5 years ago...my husband, a romantic guy as he is...prepare a surprise birthday present.. for me....
you see..I have to work late on my birthday....he didn't give me anything...he keeps telling me that he didn't have anything for me...and if I want something, we can go together and buy it...so he wouldn't buy me a wrong present....(what's the fun in that?...and definitely not romantic right?)....uuugggghhh..I was not really like him at that time..we have known each other for 6 years and he still doesn't know what I need or want?....hahahahaha...well at least that what I thought at the time...

But that was about to change....during the day...we were both in our office...he kept calling me...asking me...what things that i really want...that i really need...but that was only make me more angry at him.....uuuggggghhh...hahahaha..well I kept answering no need to find me a gift...I don't want any present....my birthday was almost over anyway....hahahahaha

Thinking that I won't get a birthday present, my feeling was very blue that day........I mean..it is ok if I didn't have anything from my husband...but I just didn't like the way he keep asking me what I want...you know...hahahahaha...it's like he doesn't know me at all....lmao...

As I already said, i have to work late on my birthday...it was just like completed to the whole day...the worst birthday...or so I thought....when I got home, my husband was already home...he was expecting me...and keep saying sorry that he didn't buy me anything...and I was trying so hard to be calm and try to let my feeling show....(bt gara2 udah ditanyain melulu kado-nya tapi ga tetep ga dibeliin...:-(....)...

When I was ready to go to bed...then there it was...a big package of something was laying on my bed...still wrapped in the store package...I was surprised to see it..and then he sang "happy birthday cantik...happy birthday to you...happy birthday my dear wife..happy birthday to you"....wow....I think my heart was melting and my anger just puff...disappear......OMG....I love him so much..but I also hate him for making me think I was having the worst birthday....hahahahaha..and the surprise didn't stop there....after a few quikie...(kissing and hugging and thanking him for my present...) ..I was laying down and getting ready to sleep when I feel something under my pillow...and OMG...hahahaha...there's this wallet that I want for quite some time....turns out HE DOES KNOW ME.....hahahahahha

well....you all can say that's kinda my version of "What a Perfect Birthday".....