May 26, 2004

We can only learn to love by loving..


I read those words on Oprah Winfrey's website...it is quite true right?..you can never know how to love someone if you only imagine it...never actualy have the feeling of looove....
The risk of loving someone is that you might get hurt, but I have to tell you...that risk is worth taking....

There's many form or love....but it all come down to one eventually...it's the feeling u have when you care for someone...you will happy if that person is happy...and you also feel sad if that person is sad....(I feel like I am writing a song...hahahaha)....

Some say that love is all you need....some say love is only creation of imagination of a fool....well that's only a matter of opinion...but I believe God created love so all the people would care for each other...so that we can live in this world with joy and harmony...(again...kayak nulis puisi or lagu...hehehehe)

I learned from my past experience..that sometimes people are affraid to love because they don't want to get hurt...but then again, as I said...that is the risk that worth taking.....because once you know love...it'll give you the joy and happiness...you would cherish every moment you have with the one you love....because even the hurt won't make you forget the joy and happines....

So...my friend....please don't be affraid of love...just embrace it...cause really..."Love is all you need"....to love someone that you really care... is something really great....
You will feel complete once you know how great it is to fall in love with someone....you are a whole person...

No comments: