July 07, 2004

Big Reunion


I was just have a big reunion yesterday....after 12 years graduated...finally I meet some of my friend...OMG...they look unbelivably the same...well with a tiny winy different...we are all slightly gain a little weight...(huh?..a little....are u blind?...) hahaha...well just want to make we all feel a lot better...:D....

Reunion sure brings back a lot of memory...especially my high school building...OMG...can you believe it....my classroom still exactly look the same...is it good?...hmm...it depend actualy...but for me...whatever look my old classroom...it does bring back memories....especially when I was in my senior year...(it was actually my senior year classroom....and my sophomore)....there was many mischief behaviour and miss deeds my friends and I done in that classroom.....

First time I put my foot on the ground..my highschool ground...OMG....feels like I am 16 again...hahahahaha....is it possible??....well that's how I felt....I feel a lot of energy...and the first time I laid my eyes on my highschool friends after 12 years of not seing each other....OMG....it feels soo great....hahahahaha....we were back to our old school....we have a lot of things to talk about.....to catch up.....but so little time....wow....so many things to share....

The reunion itself was a big one....it was a reunion for all alumnies...from the year 1950 up till the year of 2003....so...can u imagine how pact the place is?...hahaha...it was full....but the most important thing is that some of my highschool friends were there....we were reminiscing about how it used to be when we were all still in highschool....there's this thing....I always laugh my a** of whenever I remembered it....u know...teenager's mischieve...hahahaha...
there's this one time that we put a fake poop (human poop) with dirt and all...(looking like exactly s**t ...oopss..sorry) infront of our classroom...right when there's a parents- teachers meeting..coz right at the time we were gonna received our report card....
Whenever there's some people..either student or parents...we yelled....."CAREFULL!!!".....then you get all kind of expressions....then all we did just laugh our a** of.... OMG...that still make me laugh....and it feels like it was just yesterday.....good all day....

The reunion went for about 4 hours....but you can say it was one of the best moment in my life....OMG....we even had a chance to do a little show...on stage...with my friends from my year...we were singing...dangdut songs...well bottom line is that we are all feeling very happy and feel like we are all young again....though we are still young at heart....

Maybe that's what reunion all about...to help us remember how we are all when we were young...how happy...how simple life is....and many more...or simply to remember...

No comments: