August 26, 2004

My FirSt BowLinG gAmE....


Wednesday, August 25th 2004, is a very special day for me, coz today is the first time that I ever try to bowl....and it's great...i like it....Can't explain why...it's just that the feeling that I have when I throw the ball and it hit the pins....hmm....like a release...hahaha......eitt... please don't have any dirty idea...it's just an expression....

I went bowling with my 4 of my friends...two of them are already a player and the other two are also a beginner just like myself...we were all have fun. For a beginner, my friend...a bowling player said that I throw like a pro...hahaha...you know...my bowling ball did a little turn when it hit the pins...I sure don't know how I can do something like that...it's just like I tried my best to throw it right to the target....and drop every pins that I can....

We went bowling at the near bowling alley....here in our office complex...and we were bowling for almost about an hour...cause that's about it for us to have our lunch break....we didn't miss our lunch though....we ate at the bowling alley....while waiting for our turn to throw a bowling ball....

After my firt experience to bowl....I know I've fallin' in love with the game......I wouldn't know that I would like it soo much.....and I know I would go bowling again the next chance I have....so for my friends out there who love to bowl....let's go..and play with me...let's throw some bowl..and drop as many pins as you can......LeT's gO BowLinG!!!!!

No comments: