February 14, 2005

happy valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day everyone...

I am not a valentine's followers....well not anymore...when I was younger I used to celebrate valentine...well it's adolescence's stuff you know..hahaha...for a young girl, valentine's is the perfect time to show the person you most care about that you care for them...

well I know better now....We don't have to wait till valentine to show them how we feel....we can show them everytime we want...coz you know what?...we might not have all the time we want....

my advice is...just say what's in ur mind..especialy when it is about loving or caring for someone....just remember..you don't control the time....you might think you still have all the time in the world......but guess what?...your time in this world is very limited......u never know what might happen...so the best thing is...just say I love you and I care for you....to the people you care about....and say it out loud...coz you really don't have any idea what's gonna be happen to you the next minute....

so everybody....may be this valentine's day is the perfect day to say "I Love You"....

*though I didn't wait to say I love you to my beloved husband...on this special day....I just want to say...."I LOVE YOU Ayang"....thank you for being you....and thank you for loving me the way you do....always be my valentine....wink..wink*

No comments: