May 26, 2005

missing you...

Do you ever have a feel of missing someone you that love, that you are affraid your heart could never take it and have a heart breaking moment right there and then??....well I've been feeling that way for four days...can't you believe that? It has been four longest days of my life....

Every few minutes I check my cellphone just to make sure that I didn't miss his calls or sms's...but for that every few minutes....I got my heart broken...there is no missed calls or sms's....there's none....

Every night for the last four day....every time I lay on my bed ....I kept thinking about how he was doing...is he doing ok?...Does he miss me as much I miss him?...Every second of every hour of every day...I miss him....

There's still a few days away for me to live in my lonely day...two more day to be exact but it seems like eternity for me....I can't wait for Saturday to come...so I can touch his lovely face again.....to put my arms around him again....to hear his voice again...to see his smile again...to finally meet him again....

Hurry up home sweetheart....I miss you loads and loads.....

No comments: