January 17, 2006

new year...new position....

As of January 9, 2006 I was moved to another division...how's my feeling?...to tell u the truth...SAD...why?..well because I love my old working environment, my friend and my old job...I miss the endless discussion that we have every morning and afternoon that really did not have any point at all...but still...we long for that discussion.

Where was I've been moved to?...another division, Task Force Marketing unit in Corporate Communication Division...to be frank I really don't like being moved here...it's soo not me... though some people say that i really perfect for the job...but what do they know anyway...

But as an employee, we have to be ready -- like it or not -- if our management want us to move to a new division, then we moved right? Hoping that there'll be a grand scheme about how and why we've been moved....that maybe there's a silver lining after the rain after all..... *sigh*...well..hopefully I get what I expected.

After four days in my new desk and environment...hmm..well I still can't say that I like my new place...there's an incident on the first day of my moving in at my new desk.....some bird told me that my new collegues talks about me behind my back...saying that my moving in just like a hurricane... *sigh* ... and I know all those people since I join this company at the first place...I guess the hazing culture are still very much alive here... :( ...

But I won't budge...I won't give up... I will prove them that not only I will survive this environment, I also will success this new job I have.......[and if I still can't love this new job, I'll quit and find a new job, hehehe...that's the second plan I have :) ] but still I'll keep up my good work as always....

No comments: