February 25, 2006

Happy 2nd anniversary 4 my bloG

Wow...time does flies...doesn't it?..it's my second year anniversary using this blog already. I know that it doesn't seem much, I mean I only wrote about one or two things a month...not exactly what I expected when I started my personal blog, but who cares... right? [I care... ]

Well...it doesn't really matter, coz even though I thought I am gonna write more than what I wrote up till now, but i keep on writing right?...coz for me writing is my passion...and each time i wrote a new story or just babling about nothing, I feel free and content...I guess it was that easy to makes me happy... :)

OK...enough chit chat....I just want to bid you Happy 2nd Anniversay to my blog, I hope that my skill in writing will be better and my knowledge in creating a blog will also be better so my personal blog will have a nicer look...:)...

No comments: