March 11, 2004

Josh Groban + Looks + Voice....Equals..."SEXY"

Kali ini aku mau cerita tentang Josh Groban...hehehehe...kalo yang kemaren tentang movie...now it's about music....Do you know Josh Groban....well I am kinda in love with that young man...hehehehehehe....actually I am in love with his voice....he has a great voice..and a very handsome face.....the first time I saw him...aku bilang...Gile..suaranya bagus bener.....it is quite hard to believe that such a voice could come from that beautiful package....hmmm..wrong chosen of words ya?....tapi emang bener kok...beautiful package means...he comes in a good look; great talent and still considerably young...what a great combination...

Sebenernya sich aku baru-baru ini aja dengerin Josh Groban. Sekitar 3-4 bulan yang lalu, di acara Morning Coffee-nya radio Female...dibahas tentang lagu-nya dia...waktu itu yang dibahas adalah lagu dia bareng Charlotte Church "The Prayer" yang katanya bisa ngalahin versi-nya Celine Dion ama siapa tuch namanya....penyanyi seriosa yang gendut?..lupa aku...hehehehehe....ooh iya...Luciano Pavarotti...and yang request lagu itu banyak banget...karena banyak yang request, akhirnya si penyiar mulai cerita tentang si Ganteng Sexy ini....Josh Groban "ditemuin" oleh "si tangan dingin" David Foster.....yang katanya terpukau waktu ndenger suara-nya yang powerful itu....lalu diasah lah...dan dipasangin duet ama Charlotte Church itu...masuk dalam album The Best of David Foster....and he is famous ever since.....

Lagu-nya Josh Groban lumayan banyak yang aku suka...selain "The Prayer" terus ada lagu "Broken Vow"; "You Raise Me UP" and "When You Say You Love Me". Aliran musik yang diusung ama si Ganteng satu ini sih kedengerannya Seriosa....hehehehe...sorry ya...soalnya I am more into movies than music....jadi mohon dimaafkan kalo ternyata salah...hehehehe....Karena alirannya seriosa...seperti yang kita udah tau, banyaknya itu orang-orang dari Italia yang nyanyi...(maap sekali lagi ya kalo salah :-(..)....ya kayak si Luciano Pavarotti itu...dan kawan-kawannya deh..yang pada gendut-gendut....:-)....karena itu, lagu-nya Mr. Sexy ini juga banyak yang berbahasa Italia....karena ga ngerti arti-nya...I find it very hard to like the song...

Lagu "When You Say You Love Me"...adalah lagu yang paling seneng aku dengerin lately (I am listening to it right now)....aku suka aja ama lyrics-nya...indah banget.....cara lagu itu menggambarkan about falling in love...and when the first time that 3 magic words was being said to each other....you know what those words are do you?...."I Love You"....
Di lagu ini...(and please forgive me if I am wrong).....hmm...ada kata-kata yang menurut aku perfect banget untuk menggambarkan perasaan orang yang jatuh cinta....contohnya gini...(the one I like is the one in bold and italic)

Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words and my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means.
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move.
At times I can hardly breath

When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive


.......and so on

do you see what I see?....soo beautiful.....those words for me..that's how I would like to describe my feeling about the first time I say 'I Love You' to the person I fell in love with....that's what makes me love this song better than any other song...from the sexy Josh Groban....coz the words is sooo ME...hahahahahaha.....

Hmm...that's probably why....I say that when it comes to Josh Groban...his face plus his voice equals sexy...because he has this ability to say your feeling and put it into words...and sing it...soo perfectly...:)...
There's a lot I would really like to write about Josh Groban...but since my knowledge of him not that advance...kayaknya sich segini dulu aja....takut malah banyak yang salah..;;).

I can only hope that in the future there'll be many Josh Groban to come....Amin....