December 10, 2004

LeaRninG & ReaLize......


I don't feel right...I don't feel good.......
everything seems to go in a wrong direction
I feel empty....I feel mad.... and I feel sad.....

then....after a very careful thinking....
I found out that.....
there is only one reason...

I expect too much....
and when I didn't get what I expect...
I get very disappointed....

so today I learned and realized 2 things....

Lesson # 1....
Do not expect too much for anything from anybody...
the only person you should expect to do what you want is YOU
if you want more....then you should do it YOURSELF.....
and don't forget to pray to Allah SWT.....

Lesson # 2
If you didn't get what you want....
don't get upset....just let it be....
just remember....lesson # 1.....

Hopefully if you can get this into your thick head....
you can survive anything....

No comments: