March 14, 2005

happy birthday ayang ... i love you ...

happy birthday for my beloved husband ... Dedi Ulung ...
wish your day will always be fill with joy and happiness ....
wish you have all the best .... this world have to offer ....
may you always be surrounding with the people that love you ....
may God always be with you .... to guide you through the journey you have ahead

I love you .... yesterday, now and always ...
thank you for always be here and there .... whenever I needed you
thank you for always being so considerate and thoughtful and understanding
thank you for the nicest smile you gave to me every morning
thank you for the warmest hug you gave me, everytime I needed it ...
thank you for all the hugs and kisses just for the heck of it ...
thank you for always accepting me for who I am ....
thank you for loving me the way you do ... and ...
thank you for always be YOU....

Happy birthday Ayang....
I love you for the bottom of my heart...
I will love you forever and always ...

No comments: