March 15, 2006

In HeR sHoEs...


I was watching this movie last weekend, and it's a very good movie. The movie is talked about the relationship between 2 sister. One is a very successfull lawyer name Rose, and the other one is Maggie who is, very sexy and beautiful but has dyslexia [a problem with learning]. Even though they have different personalities, they have one thing in common, a 81/2 shoe size.

Growing up without a mother, Rose always trying to protect her younger sister Maggie even though her sister always messed everything up with her very irresponsible behaviour. But finally Rose can take no more of Maggie's reckless behaviour when her sister was trying to seduced the only men she ever like.



After that heart breaking moment the sisters split up. Maggie try to ran away to New York but ended up living with her grandmother that lives in a recreation centre for older community and Rose quit her job to become a dog walker.

While they were being seperated, Rose find her new love.. a guy from the law firm she used to work and Maggie has to work in that older community so she can saved up enough money to go New York.

But being separated apparently has done more damage to Rose's soul than she was expected, she looses her ability to live...coz she feels like she lost half of her soul. Different thing happen to Maggie, being separated has done her more good, coz then she can learn to being independen, trying to beat her diyslexia and succeeded.

The story end with a happy ending because the two sisters realize that their bond is unbreakable..that they can't seems to be living without each other, and at the end...Maggie was giving Rose a surprise, a poem reading at her wedding...and this is the poem she read....a beautiful poem...a reason for me to write this post....


I CARRY YOU HEART WITH ME

i carry your heart with me
(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it
(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate
(for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want no world
(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing
is you here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart)


by E.E Cummings

No comments: