October 25, 2006

Auntie Dian's Homework..

I was talking to one of my sister oldest friend Dian, on a virtual. It's been a while since the last time we talked...as you already know I was pretty busy this couple of months...so talking to her is pretty rare. Even though she is my sister bestest friend since Junior High, but since i was only one year behind them, I also know her...We've spent 5 years of Junior and Senior High together.

Dian and I have quite a few things in common, but our passion of writing is one thing that bind us [even though we just realized it...we never knew that both of us love to write]...the only difference between Dian and I is that I am an impulsive write....[I only write when the mood strike] and Dian is...well she is a writer alright.. :) [u all can read her writings in this site and this site also]

She asked me why I haven't updated my blog since June, and I tell her that I was pretty busy at work. Besides that I feel like my mind is blocked...there's so many things I'd like to write but don't know where to begin. Being the good writer as she is, Dian told me that I have to make time to write, even though it seems like I don't have time at all, because only by writing makes writing more easy...[do u even know what I am saying??..hehehe...well I presume that all my blog reader is a very smart people.. :)..] It is really easier to say than done, you know...that if we want to be an expert writing we have to write and to write and to write...hehehehe.

After hearing what I've said, Dian comes up with this idea...she would give me something to write on, which is an idea from one of a posting on her blog, but I have write my story on that subject but in my version. She said, it would be very good for me. I can learn and practice and it would be really easy since I have an example. Well, consider this posting is my practice so I can write and put that mind block thingy behind me.

Movie....

Since I am one of the biggest movie freaks I know, so I already seen the list of movie that auntie Dian would like to watch...Thanks to the ITC ambassador DVD's seller. :). But there are also a few of movie I would like to watch but didn't have time and that would be :
  1. Failure to Launch -- a Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker's Movie

  2. The break-up -- a Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughn's Movie

  3. Superman Returns [I know...i know...it is not a good movie or so I've been told...but Brandon Routh is such a hottie.. :)...

  4. Firewall -- a Harrison Ford's Movie

  5. The Lucky number Slevin -- a Bruce Willis and Josh Harnet's Movie


Actually I already bought all that movie, but as I said earlier, I didn't have time to watch it...[that and about 20 other movie or maybe more...:)...]. As of right now, I like watching TV Series, like 24, CSI, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, One Tree Hill, Desperate House Wife's and the new one is Grey's Anatomy. And just like auntie Dian said, TV series from America is really good..nothing like our "Sinetron". American's TV Series always pay attention on a good details that mattered...as of the cast are really doing exactly that on their real life. Not like our sinetron, which only shows a lot of screaming or crying and nothing more...too much drama... :(...

Hmm...I said I was a movie freaks, but I can't seem to remember the last time I saw a movie in the theatre...it was a very long time ago. Since I had Kay, my interest to watch a movie outside is like disappear. I would rather go home and played with her than watching a movie on theatre. But that's bring me a lot of advantage, which is I didn't waste my money [as u already know the ticket to the cineplex is about Rp. 45.000 a person, and a DVD is only Rp. 6000 each, that sure a lot of difference right?] and I can spend a lot of time playing with Kay...

If u asked me, what movie that impressed me the most, the answer would be very easy, it has to be "Pretty Women". Julia Roberts played a hollywood boulevard prostitute who happen to be lucky to have met a prince charming played by the one and only world's biggest HUNK Mr. Richard Gere...It is a real life version..[but still in the big screen..] Cindy"fu**n*rella..hehehe...that's a direct quote from the movie. I like this movie very much that I've seen it for the fiftieth times if not more... :). I guess being the romantic freak, a movie with a happy ending would always give me hope that it also can happen in the real life.

Another movie that also leave a significant memory in me is Taking Lives. I still can't believe the scene when the villain [played by Ethan Hawke] stabbed Angelina Jollie's tummy while she is nine months pregnant...ouch ouch ouch...it gotta be really hurt...:(....and what a sick bas***d would do something like that. As for the story, I guess it was OK, a thriller....story of a person that always taking his victim ID's after he killed them. And it had been going for several years until a detective caught up with him, but not before she fell in love with that murderer...[hahahahaha..I hope u understand what I am saying about the movie....for someone who tried to be a writer, I am suck in telling movie plot... :).... ]

Hmm...I guess that's it. pretty much what I would like to write about what movie I love, would like to watch and have a special memory of....hopefully this post would be what auntie Dian asked me to do...hahaha....and how about all of you??...do you want to share what your favorite movie is???....if so...just leave a comment or give me a shout or two on my shout box....I will be waiting......

PS:...sssstt....auntie Dian....what do you think???....I'll try to post another movie thing later k?...I wrote this post when my baby and hubby is taking a nap... busy busy day being an oshin...:).....thanks for the assignment though....I think my words are starting to come back to me...:)....

No comments: