December 27, 2006

Time....

a voice over from Meredith Grey ["Grey's Anatomy"]
Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time


Time, I guess that's what I need right now...time to think and to review all the things that I've done in the last few years...Have I really been a good person, or still learning to be a good person?...am I all grown up...or still learning to be a grown women...??

I don't know why but I just don't feel really good today. There's so many thing I want to say or tell someone but I don't know where to begin. I guess with all the commotion that is happening in my office I feel trapped and alone...:(..

It is ironic actually, ...for someone who's working in a very hectic environment I feel so alone....but maybe I just learn to keep my feeling to myself because whenever I tell something to someone, it would backfire to my face double time...so I think that it is really wise for me to just keep my mouth shut.

Sometimes I just want to turn back time, to do what I do all over again...wondering, if I ever do something different than what I do now...would my life would be different ???...would it be better of would it be worse?. Don't get me wrong, i love my life as it is now, it's just that at a certain point [mostly from proffesionaly point of view] I feel like I want to scream...but it is not that I don't like my job also..hehehehe...it's just that some people at work that sometimes really pisses me off.. [what now?..I am swearing on my own blog??..hehehehe].

The concept of you will be getting anything what you give away...I don't think it is true anymore. Either it is not true or maybe it looses its meaning. My entire time working in this big institution known as BEJ, I've always tried my best to always see the best in everyone and what do I get??....mostly I get hurt doing that, I get stabbed in the back by doing that...but I also can't just see the worst in people..it's not in my nature.... :(

But I guess all i can do is just going with the flow...learning to do the best that i can, mostly about judging people's character, that people doen't always what they are appears to be....that not only look that can deceiving, but also personality...don't always take for granted what's people say or do...coz mostly it's not right... :)...and to be able to do all that, all I need is time...Time.....

No comments: