September 06, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me....!!!



Another year....wow...I can't believe it....it has been another year added to my fabulous life.....[or mungkin dikurangi ya??]
Soo many things happened through out the year...some things are great...and some things are not so great...but it has enriched my life...making my life more wonderful....

On this special day...i would like to say ....

1. Thank you to Allah SWT...for giving me another year to live in this world...and hopefully I have live my life the best way I can....
2. Thank you to Mama dan Bapak....for having me 30 something year ago.....[something equals one for this year...;)...] for raising me to be a good person...[mudah-mudahan bener ya udah jadi anak baik...hehehe] *love you...soo much....please forgive me if I disappoint you in anyway....just know that I love you.....*
3. Thank you to Dedi Ulung [mudah-mudahan tahun depan udah jadi daddy ya...and I would become 'ibung'] the love of my life...for choosing me to be his bride 5 years ago....and stay with me, through all the good and bad....I love you honey...more than life itself....*wink....smile...mmmuuwwwaahhh...*
4. Thank you to Mama Ita and Papa Nas...for all the prayers and blessing....jangan pernah kapok lagi bantuin mbangun rumah ya...*love you...you are the best Parent Inlaws in my book....*
5. Thank you to my sisters and my brothers [plus the inlaws]....you are all the best bro and sis anyone could ever asked for....*love you soo much*
6. Thank you to all of my friends....I can not mention your name one by one....but please know that it is a honour for me to have you all as a friend....[silahkan baca postingan sebelum ini....just a little appreciation from me for my friends...]


I am very grateful for my life...I have everyone that I love and everything that I ever wanted...[ya belum semuanya sich...masih nunggu kehadiran junior in my life....] but you can say that I am very content with my life....hopefully I can live the rest of my life with more joy and happiness....Amin......

No comments: