September 21, 2004

WhAt iS fOrEvEr To YoU........


I was wondering....did you ever know what forever is??.....It is human nature to want something that you have to go on forever...you want to live forever, you want to own things forever, you want to love someone forever, you want to be loved forever....
FoReVeR is a seven letter words that can mean anything and everything...but what exactly is forever??...

This is something about what forever means to me...[a quote from one of the letter for my love one...]

Forever Now

what is forever to you?
could it be a drop of blood?
a momen over and done?
or perhaps memory re-lived...
and a feeling re-called
or maybe the wind through the empty halls
the ocean flowing over the same sand of centuries ago
yes the wind and sands....
exactly the same...

but forever to me is....FOREVER
continues always...like the light of a heart
and a smile from memory...
feelings are re-called now...
do you remember how it felt

but..in forever you will...
if you do not yet...
it will happen someday...
after forever is half through
you will remember...
what forever is....
and how much I miss you......

so..what is forever means to you?....for me it is a long lasted love story between me and my love one....and hopefully FoReVeR it will be....

No comments: