September 29, 2004

10 things I love about him....

Inspired by a teen's movie...

Hmm...well it is really pretty hard, in fact it is very very hard....because I looove him soo much....and I don't think I can clasify how I feel about him in just 10 different ways...but I will try....


romantic mode set on.....[again]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The way he look at me...whenever he looked at me...I feel like I am the most beautiful lady on earth..[which is impossible..since....well you know...there's hundreds if not tousands of beautiful women out there...]...whenever he looked at me..my heart grew warm and full of love....whenever he looked at me...I know how much he love me....whenever he looked at me...I know I am the luckiest girl alive...

2. His Patience...one of the best traits he has...[tapi ga untuk para supir2 metromini, kopaja, bajaj, taxi or angkot]..his patience towards me...I can be a handsfull, an earfull and quite naughty sometimes...but he rarely mad at me...*wink...wink*...

3. The way he always listens to me....whenever I tell any stories..about how it was at work, or with my family or my friends..or just about anything and everything...he listens to me with patience [though sometimes suka jail juga sich...but then again....it's ok..I love his jail juga kok...i love everything about him....*love you hon...*]

4. His brain of course...he is a brainer...wouldn't want any body less than myself....[sok pinter ya?..hehehehe...].....he is soo smart sometime to the point of annoying..hahaha..coz he always make fun of me by asking me the answer of the crosswords...and everytime I don't know the answer....well it would be hours or maybe days before I hear the end of it...hahahahaha...*my one and forever nerdy...luv u*

5. His smell...wow...hmm...maybe everyone would think...doesn't it kinda gross?...hahahaha..well not for me...I always say that his smell is my heaven...hahahah...it doesn't matter if he was sweaty...for me..he has the heavenly smell ever...hahahaha..[ga pa pa bau acem juga...;-)...]

6. His dedication towards his work...he inspired me to work smart not work hard...he is very organized when it comes to his work...[not work place..hahahaha...berantakan sekali kalo ruangannya itu...pusing juga liatnya...]

7. The richness of his laughter....hmm..what the hell is that ??...well everytime he laughs...well it's kinda contagious...and Thank God he laugh a lot. Sometimes I was the object of his laugh...he often laughing at my foolishness...*little does he know that I act foolish just to hear his laugh...hahahaha...*....[sering-sering ketawa ya....obat stress banget...]

8. His beautiful smile...just melt my heart right away..but there's one bad thing would happen as a result of his beautiful smile..many girls would fall for it ... and it would makes me jealous as hell ... hahahahaha ...*ooh baby, I love your smile -- singing mode*...

9. The way he expresses his love to me...hmm...what can I tell you...my man turns out to be as romantic as me...[a little less maybe...coz I am the biggest romantic freak I know....hahahaha]. When we were still dating..he used to write me a poem....hahahaha...*sooo sweet..!!!* now...though he rarely write to me anymore..but he has many cute ways in expressing his love to me...like give me the most unique nickname I've ever known....or just keep bitting my fanny....*he is my butt biggest fans....*

10. His big heart....he has the biggest heart I've ever known...he is very kind and wonderful....but never disappointed him or betray his confidence, because he can be pretty hard and tough sometimes...but that's what makes him soo uniquely wonderful...and I love him so...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

romantic mode set off...[again]

As I said earlier, there is no way I can classify the way I feel about my hubby in a 10 different ways..... So what you read above is only the biggest thing about him that I love the most. But there is also a lot of little things and other big things that made me falling in love over and over again with him yesterday, today and tomorrow....

No comments: