January 18, 2007

Callista's sleepy head

Yesterday morning, when I just woke up for a few minutes and just getting ready to take a shower, my beautiful baby wakes up after her good night sleep. She looks around and suddenly she was pointing at something. Both my husband and I were confused about her meaning. Then she asked me to pick her up and carry her to the place where I used to hanging my clothes and picked up my pj, and then she said “bobo”….

My husband and I were laughing our heart out. Hahahahaha, she asked me to go to sleep again and not go to work. Since she cannot say the word aloud yet, then all she can do is just pointing everything out.

“I am sorry baby, I cannot oblige to your demand yet. Pray for me that eventually I will be able to play with you most of the day, not only on weekends or nights. Please pray for me that I will be a good enough writer so I can work from home [Looks like I have made up my mind in becoming a writer eh?]

Well, since a new occurring event happening in my office, PA [Performance Appraisal] which is our agenda every year, my spirit to work is kind of slowing down a bit. It is ironic actually, because in a very early day of New Year, when most of us are eager to start fresh in every aspect of our lives, then suddenly we have to face something that we know is quite a hypocrisy :( but funny enough this thing is always happen every year over and over and over again.

Like every other year before this, I always think to find another career :), but my spirit in trying to get another job gradually residing every time that PA thingy is over :(. In addition to that, now my baby add more reason for me not to go to work everyday… :( . So….anyone care to tell me if there is a vacant position in your company??...or maybe know anyone in another company that have a vacant position???....ANYONE????

No comments: