March 21, 2007

8th year anniversary..

Eight years has passed, yet it still feels like yesterday
Fourteen years together and yet it feels like we just have known each other yesterday
Many tears we shed, many laugh we share
Each of them only made us stronger

We can face anything and everything if we stood by one another
We have proved that all this year....

Thank you darling, for having me as your wife
Thank you for being a wonderful husband
Thank you for this magnificent 14 years that we have spent together
I hope that there will be hundred more years to come...

Writing this post while listening to :

You're Still The One
by Shania Twain

When I first saw you,
I saw love
And the first time you touched me,
I felt love
And after all this time,
you're still the one I love

Looks like we've made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We might've took a long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, I bet they'll never make it
But just look at us holding on
We're still together
still going strong

You're still the one
You're still the one I run to,
The one that I belong to..
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love..
the only one i've dreamed of...
you are still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missing

You're still the one
I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

No comments: