March 23, 2007

Learned lessons...

The last couple of day was probably one of the best days in my life. Ever since yesterday, I was able to talk to my friend again, online. It was more than a one-wayconversation like the one I had when we weren't talking [well...at least I did all the talking, my friend was only listened or merely answering my question], it was a full CONVERSATION, like both way :)...seriously.

I can't help but grinning and smiling almost all day yesterday, but I can still calm myself so I didn't jump up and down because I was very happy :).

We were still taking one-step at the time. I mean, we were already talking online and all, but still no contact personally :(. But hey..it's better than nothing at all right?

The most important thing for me is that I have been forgiven, knowing what my mistakes is and learned not to do it again in the future. Hopefully :), or better yet.. never make the same mistake twice, coz that means you ARE stupid.

Having done that mistakes also make me realize that no matter how much you think you know your friend is , never take everything for granted because really....you will never know someone else better than you know yourself.

I really hope that this kind of mistake won't happen again..EVER...coz it sure is not fun walking around like a zombie because you a chip with a size of an island at your shoulder. Thank God, I finally get that chip off my shoulder :).

No comments: