April 20, 2007

an expert kisser ?

Talking about rumors and gossips makes my head hurts :(. So, rather than talking about something that makes your head hurts, I think it is better to talk about something light. Like taking a quiz about how good of a kisser are you?. Just visit this, and take the test.

If you want to know my result....here it is... :)....
But I cannot vouch for the result coz I have never kissed myself, so if you want to know whether I am an expert kisser or not, maybe you better ask my lovely husband.


You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable


courtesy of blogthings.com

No comments: