April 27, 2007

the most romantic line in a movie

I was listening to Bruce Springsteen "Secret Garden". The original soundtrack of Jerry Macguire and there was a conversation between Jerry [Tom Cruise] and Dorotthy [Renee Zellweger], which I think was the best movie line ever....

If you watched the movie, I know you would know exactly what I am talking about. The scene where Jerry just got back from the most successfu lbusiness trip he has ever had, but he has no one to share it with. He entered the room where Dorothy was right in the middle of a discussion with her sister's divorcee group.

The moment he walked into the room, he asked for his wife, coz Dorothy was bending down trying to pick up a glass, then the most romantic conversation on the movie that I have ever known begin....here it is;

Jerry : Hello....I am looking for my wife...
[Every body in the room was stunned, including Dorothy] and when she was trying to walk away then he said:
Jerry :Okay, If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen, I am not letting you...get rid of me, how about that? You know our little project?It has a very big night tonight, but I don't feel happy coz I can't share it with you, I miss my wife....I love you....YOU...COMPLETE ME....
Dorothy: Shut up....You had me at hello....you had me at hello.....

Everybody in the room goes....oooohhhh....

For a romantic freak like me, it was truly the most romantic line that was ever said in a movie...OMG....to have someone that you love say you complete them??....must feels like heaven huh? :)

So, how bout you guys. Do you have any favorite lines or quotesin a movie??...

No comments: