April 17, 2007

Rumor Has It..

Today I went to have lunch with a friend of mine. It's been a while since the last time the two of us having lunch together. Of course it made my day. I mean we haven't chatted for a while, gossiping about everything and anything, so the lunch did made my day.

But despite the rare occasion, that lunch also make me realize something. People also do some gossiping of their own, and the topic can also be anything and everything such as ME!

OmiGod, the thing that I heard about ME, which of course is not TRUE, really very hard to believe. The shocking part is that even though my friend didn't say it out loud but for my understanding that the people that saying all the bad things about me is the people that I know as MY FRIEND :-(.

I guess that's why you called it rumors, coz you are not supposed to believe everything that they say since the source of the story itself may be not based on real facts. And the thing with gossip is that people tends to believe it.

Uuuugggghhhhh, the moment I heard about the rumor about me, I was mad as hell. That pretty understandable don't you think? I mean if you hear something about you that is not true?You want to straight everything out and make everything right. But then again, you cannot do that because then you'll be involved in this very complicated web of rumors and gossips.

I think the best thing I could do right now is just to ignore it, and hope it will go away. Because I really believe that there is nothing I can do about it. They don't know anything about me but they already made up their mind. So I in my dictionary they are not my friends.

For me, the most important things for me is that, I KNOW who I am, no matter what others say about me. I KNOW! I am NOT what they say I am, and because you cannot please everyone, so don't sweat yourself for trying :).

Word of wisdom, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, and there's nothing wrong with you. Just live your live and ENJOY it ...:)

No comments: