October 05, 2004

a BrAnD NeW dAy....

A brand new day....a brand new challenge....another day added to my faaantaaaabulous life...that is a great reaction which I should feel whenever I woke up in the morning...but let's face it...not everyday you are gonna have the exact same reaction...coz when you have a bad night or not enough sleep you would feel like S**T...hahahaha...you know what I mean right?..nothing seems right...and you feel like no one is by your side.....

But that's not true...whenever you feel blue...just remember..there will always be someone that love you unconditionaly...whomever it is...whether it is your parents, your spouses, your family or your friends...they will always stand by you no matter what....

For me....whenever I feel blue...I would listen to one song that always succeeded to boost up my mood....and I would share the song for you...hopefully the song can help you get through any hard day....coz it sure help me get through mine....

Hari kian bergulir....
Semakin dekat...dirimu dihatiku
meskipun tak terucapkan
kumerasakan dalamnya cintamu
Jangan berhenti...Mencintaiku....
meski mentari...berhenti bersinar
jangan berubah sedikitpun.....
didalam cintamu...kutemukan bahagia....

Every words in that song always make me remember that there will always be someone that love me....forever...and accept me for who I am....not what I am...whoever they are....my hubby...my family...my collegues or my friends.....so..my deepest gratitude for Titi DJ....for writing those wonderfull lyrics....


No comments: